Sunday, June 19, 2005

Cultural Creative???

You [fj] scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 37%
Romanticist 16%
Existentialist 15%
Postmodernist 13%
Fundamentalist 10%
Materialist 9%
Idealist 0%


I what? I "tend to shy away from organized religion [...] Spiritual but not religious?" I'm not even going to ask. Please, someone, explain that one to me! No, Catholic cannot be considered an organized religion in the least! This has got to be one of the worst quizzes I've ever seen.

My favorite question, of course, was "There is no truth." ROTFL. I do so love statements like that. It's little things like that which make my day!

And what in the WORLD does "cultural creative," even mean? LOL!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger David said...

Yeah, it told me that the first time around as well. Second time it said I was a fundamentalist. Makes you wonder...

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cultural Creative

69%

Postmodernist

69%

Materialist

63%

Modernist

56%

Idealist

56%

Existentialist

50%

Romanticist

19%

Fundamentalist

19%

-The Other David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home