Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm Not So Bad...

+JMJ+
I took a quiz provided by Cnytr to find out how evil I was. I came out at 7% (one less than her. Go Jesuits!)
========================================================
I am 7% evil.

I am an Angel. I rarely sin which makes my life pretty boring. But if there is a god he will likely reward me in the afterlife.

Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com
=========================================================

I'm going to have to amend that third sentence to "God will likely reward me in the afterlife." To the theological credit of the maker of that quiz, though, the highest I could get on the evil scale (when I started messing around to see various answers) was 99% evil (The lowest being negative 2%). So go ahead, take the quiz. I dare ya'!

+Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam+

"Evil, be thou my good."

-Satan, (According to John Milton), Paradise Lost IV:i:131

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home