Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Requiesiat in Pacem

+JMJ+

I have just gotten word that the father of one of the guys I will be entering into the novitiate with next August has died from lung cancer. I ask now for your prayers, both for him and his father. Thank you.

St. Peregrine, patron of cancer patients, pray for us.
St. Joeseph, foster father of our Lord and patron of the good death, pray for us.
St. Ignatius de Loyola, founder of the Society and patron of all Jesuits, pray for us.
St. Stanislaus Kostka, patron of Jesuit novices, pray for us.

+Ad Majorem Dei Gloram+

"It is a far, far better thing that I do now, than I have ever done: it is a far, far better rest that I go to now, than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens (Sydney Carton) A Tale of Two Cities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home