Monday, July 25, 2005

Musings...of a Holy Roman Pontiff

The Holy Father has joined the blogging world...and here's why:

The musings of a Holy Roman Pontiff:

“Holy Father, why would you desire to become one of them? I answered that I don’t want to become one of them, Heaven forbid! I just want to muse - I really, really like the idea of musing. I even like the way the word sounds. So, I am here to offer the musings of a pontiff. Note: in no way should my musings be construed as ex cathedra pronouncements or official Church teaching. This is a personal interest and off the pontifical record. It’s merely an opportunity for me to take off my miter, kick back, and muse.


I love parody; I found this blog AWSOME. It is brought to you by Rick from Unam Sanctam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home