Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Playing Politics...

+JMJ+

Your Political Profile

Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

How Liberal / Conservative Are You?

I must say, I'm surprised at how conservative I am. Quite surprised, really. The 100% fiscal conservatism really threw me for a loop, given my fondness for Chesterton's writings on the topic. I figured somewhere around 50% on that. How remarkably curious. Perhaps I can make my own political quiz. Yes, that'll show them. That'll show them all...

+Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam+

"There are two kinds of revolutionists, as of most things - a good kind and a bad. The bad revolutionists destroy conventions by appealing to fads - fashions that are newer than conventions. The good do it by appealing to facts that are older than conventions."
-G.K. Chesterton, Illustrated London News, 30 April, 1910

UPDATE: Ok, so having had a complaint from Publius about the link not working, here it is, a good working link: How Liberal or Conservative are you?

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Publius said...

The link is broken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home