Saturday, July 30, 2005

Quiz-takers Anonymous?

+JMJ+

Lately, I've been getting the feeling that I have become addicted to the whole online personality quiz thing. I can't help myself! I just find it so interesting seeing which character I would be in a 15th century romance novel, were it to be written by Euripides, proofread by Aristotle, and set in Middle-Earth.

Not only that, but when I go in to take one quiz, I see a whole bunch of others and think to myself, "now that would be a good quiz to take, and before I know it, I've taken more quizzes and tests in one day that I will ever take over an entire week of midterms.

Then, of course, comes the part where it affects everyone else, the point when I decide that everyone who reads this blog would be interested to know the results as well, and then take the quiz themselves.

Perhaps a support group is needed for people like myself. It could have a set program, and we could talk about our feelings after singing "Kumbaya". That being said, "Hello, my name is David, and I have a problem with taking internet personality quizzes..."

+Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam+

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
-Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home