Saturday, July 02, 2005

Say What?

+JMJ+

As many of you know by know, fj and I are regular readers of the blog Cnytr. What you may not know, however, is how to pronounce it. That's ok, neither did I. Until now, that is. Ka-night-er. (not, ka-niggits, ka-night-er). I still don't know what it means, and according to The Old Oligarch,
the meaning of the name remains a closely-guarded secret.
Well, at least I won't mis-pronounce it anymore.


+Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam+
"I Love the 90's: where nostalgia and instant gratification come together."
-"Mallard Fillmore"

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Bryan Jerabek said...

My impression is that the meaning of "Cnytr" is so secret that Ms. Cnytr herself doesn't even know it.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Publius said...

That is really the only way to keep a secret in perpetuum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home